Leading analysts have discovered a shift from standard customer interaction based on old-fashion approaches, like discounting or TV campaigns, to direct communication.
The ball is in the customers’ court. In the age of open markets the only thing that creates value for customers is product differentiation via superior customer experience. In other words, businesses must shift from a “one-product-fits-all” to a “one-product-fits-a-person” strategy. The latter strategy must provide person-to-person communication.
Facing this new environment, companies must change the ways they work with information and build their processes. Although many retailers today perform analytics to a certain level, there is still no efficient approach to transform tremendous volumes of data into actionable knowledge.
Successful experience of retail CRM software implementation and unique knowledge of the realities of retail industry enable bpm'online to provide effective retail CRM solutions for the following goals:
- Build customer loyalty.
- Use retail CRM software to get a 360-degree view of customers (purchases, marketing campaigns, requests).
- Specify target audiences for different products.
- Separate your customers into legal entities and sole proprietors , work with every customer segment individually.
- Get insight into customer decision making.
Deliver Genuine Customer Service
- Deliver a seamless customer experience thanks to end-to-end horizontal business processes.
- Track all customer requests with help of CRM in retail industry.
- Automate contact centers.
- Track activities and audit trails to ensure adherence to work procedures.
- Cut expenses and increase the quality of service.
Launch Loyalty Programs
- Simultaneously run multiple programs. Run collaboration programs for different brands.
- Use CRM for retail to track total sales volumes and customer activities.
- Manage cards and certificates (different card types, cards’ status, exchange of cards).
- Provide specific privileges to your loyal customers.
- Administer discounts and bonuses.
Build Efficient Marketing Strategy
- Manage promotional activities that stimulate purchases (promo budgets, time bounds, target audiences).
- Use retail CRM to automate routine operations (print cards and letters, send e-mails).
- Create monitoring dashboards to ensure that customer needs are being met. Define the most valuable customers, forecast sales for different product groups and analyze statistics.
- Automate manual or routine tasks with CRM in retail sector.
Manage Customer Data
- Apply unified processes and proven methodologies.
- Deliver a tailored customer experience.
- Reduce mistakes by substituting manual operations with automated ones in retail CRM.
- Provide sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Use CRM in retail to get the right information at the right time to increase the likelihood of closing deals.
- Elicit buying behavior to shape a more meaningful experience which, in turn, triggers sales.
- Train your new employees fast.